- REGULATION (EC) No 765/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 9 July 2008 setting out the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating to the marketing of products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 339/93 (Text with EEA relevance)
- Regulation of Cabinet of Ministers No. 398 of 03.09.2002. "Work Quality of Laboratories and Inspections of Laboratories"
- Composition of Latvian National Accreditation Council (in Latvian)
- Law on Conformity Assessment
- Law on Pollution
- Regulation of Cabinet of Ministers No. 769 "Regulations Regarding Participation of Stationary Technological Installations in the Emission Allowance Trading Scheme of the European Union"